Crimson Hotel Filinvest City added sparkle to the season during the kick-off of its holiday festivities at the Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony last November 7, 2019.
Even I’m leaving in the south, I overlook Alabang as a destination to look for like malls and hotels. Good thing, I have a chance to witness some of the activities around when I started to get some I.T. projects around avoiding at the same time the traffic around the metro.
I have a chance to witness Crimson Hotel annual tradition Christmas Tree lighting activity led by General Manager Gerhard Doll. He was joined by Chroma Hospitality executives such as James Montenegro, Ria Jareno, Carmela Bocanegra, Sunish Sadasivan, Jeng Ricalde, and Ann Marie Imperial, Filinvest Hotel’s Nancy Rivera, and their CSR partners represented by Felix Daydora of Gawad Kalinga and Melissa de Leon of Project Pink Support Group.
The audience shimmered with joy as the adorable students of OB Montessori Center Primary and Intermediate Angels’ Choir and Acts Manila Ballet performed the season’s gleeful and joyous musical ensemble.
A glimmering festive wonderland with opulent Christmas tree festooned by brilliant lights and sparkling ornaments at the hotel’s Gallery was revealed during the revelry. Creative installations made out of recycled materials such as plastic, paper, metal, and wood by the upcycling artist Jevie Pagpaguitan also became the highlight of the celebration.
To add more meaning to the season of giving, the hotel also launched its expanded CSR program for the year 2020. Dubbed as “Crimson Action Reaching Everyone” or CARE, the program aims to direct volunteer efforts and initiatives to support the community in the South Metro. Its partner for community social action is Gawad Kalinga, Stagezero by Project Pink Support Group for healthcare and awareness, while ABS-CBN Bantay Kalikasan and Green Antz for environment and sustainability. A portion of the proceeds from Crimson Hotel’s festive promotions will aid in sustaining these causes.
For a dazzling festive get together with family and friends, the hotel prepared special treats, heart-warming flavors, and cheerful experiences to make the guests’ holiday staycation shine with joy.
- The “Home for the Holidaze” staycation packages start at P6,200 net while the Christmas Eve Room Packages start at P10,3888 net. Rates include an overnight stay, breakfast buffet, Santa’s Welcome Amenity, Christmas Surprise Room Setup, and Shopping credits for kids at the Christmas Goodies Corner.
- Café Eight restaurant offers fabulous food and beverage selections, and bountiful feasts perfect for the occasion. Overindulge with a star-studded selection of menus on Christmas Eve, brunch and dinner.
- The Lobby Lounge serves a holiday-inspired afternoon tea with sparkling wine
- Local delicacies such as ‘puto bumbong’, ‘bibingka’ and other native Filipino desserts will also be served.
- Share some Christmas cheers with the hotel’s Santa goodies and holiday hampers.
- In December, there will be Christmas carols and kiddie activities to fill up the hotel with more memorable moments.
For more information on holiday promos or reservations, please visit the official website at http://www.crimsonhotel.com/manila/ or call (02) 8863-2222.