“Life in the farm is not boring. It is something to look forward to be fun and learning experience at the same time.”
Aside from the Robby Rabbitry farm I shared with you in this post, MoCa Farm also organizes tours, cooking demo, team building activities and gardening classes. It is a working environment which adopt different farm activities.
Part of the farm tour with the The Road Trippers is for us to also engaged to farm drinks and food. From the welcome flower drink, Batangas delicacy and sumptous lunch with a rabbit dish, the whole Agri Farm tour is really a one-of-a-kind adventure for us. Read my food share at www.foodsonthespot.com.
After the rabbit farm orientation, we were accommodated in a Filipino inspired bamboo guest room to rest in a while. Even it is not an air conditioned room, the fresh air around surrounded by trees is comforting as we found ourselves those short nap refreshing.
As we rejuvenate our energy, we proceed to other areas like the Pig Corral, Chicken poultry, a pond of tilapia fish and turkeys which were just running around.
For that one day, I also prevented myself to be online and even turn-off my cellphone. I even gave an advance notice that they can reach me by sending an email. Maybe because I like to see once a while a simple life away from it.
Discovering other activities like organic planting and taking care of animals are a worthwhile fun to do as Ms. Gigi oriented us the beauty of farming – a city escape for just one day.
I am telling you, life in the farm is not boring. It is something to look forward to be fun and learning experience at the same time.
MoCa Farm’s rate for a guided farm tour is P 200.00 per head with free welcome drinks.
Overnight stay is also allowed using their rooms. You can also inquire on other activities that they can customized based on your preferences.
Travel Directions going MoCa Farm via Lipa:
- Take South Luzon Express (SLEX) southbound.
- Enter Star Tollway and take the Lipa City exit.
- Turn right and drive towards Lipa City, transverse to C.M. Recto Avenue
- Turn right at the corner of the Mercury Drug store which is P. Torres St. towards Padre Garcia town.
- Make a left turn at the road sign pointing to Padre Garcia.
- Take P. Torres St. all the way to intersection going to Rosario and Tiaong.
- Turn left and take the one going to Tiaong – a Batangas/Quezon rd.
- Once you reach Brgy Castillo, you will see a ricemill and Generoso Trading.
- Landmark is a waiting shed. Take this road leading to MoCa Farm
Address: Km 108, Brgy. Castillo, Padre Garcia, Batangas, Philippines
Contact No: 0919-4790566
Email Address: email@example.com
For more information, visit their: